Tips for deleting contacts on iPhone and Ipad will be discussed in this article. In today's era, HP is indeed a must-have device for everyone. From various circles, they always hold the name HP. Various brands and types of cellphones do vary.
Then were you an Android user and moved to an iPhone? Just bought the latest version of the iPhone and still confused about how to use it? Or are you confused because you don't know how to delete contacts on iPhone?
Take it easy! On this occasion, we will provide steps and tips on how to delete contacts on Iphone devices. Not bad for those of you who want to clean contacts only for people who are important. You can also delete the numbers of your former loved ones so you can move on immediately!
No need to linger, please refer to the article on how to delete contacts on iPhone and Ipad. Oh yeah, for this tip you don't need to jailbreak, so it's safe, right?
Tips on Deleting iPhone and Ipad Contacts
There are a number of tips on deleting Iphone and Ipad contacts. Either a few or all of the contacts on your iPhone and iPad you own. The method is very easy to do, it only takes a dozen seconds and contacts can be lost! Please, you can choose the easiest way according to you
1. Remove from Contacts
Actually, tips on deleting contacts on the iPhone are 'a little hidden'. It's not difficult but, you need to enter the contact editing menu.
- Step 1: Please open the contact menu on your iPhone or iPad. Select 1 contact that you want to delete from your iPhone or iPad.
- Step 2: Then select the Edit menu in the upper right corner of the screen from your Phone or iPad. After that, you can scroll down until you can see the Delete Contact menu. Verify if you really wish to delete the contact from your iPhone or iPad. And done
But unfortunately, how to manually delete contacts on iPhone / iPad can only be done for one contact. You cannot cumulatively delete iPhone contacts. Well, if you want to delete a lot of iPhone contacts directly, then please follow this next method.
2. Using the Application
By using an application called Groups, you can immediately delete contacts on your iPhone. This application is free, if only used to delete contacts only on your Iphon! Curious? Here are the steps you can take.
- Step 1: First of all, please download and install the Groups application first from the AppStore on your iPhone or iPad. Once installed, you can open the application and then immediately select the All Contacts menu.
- Step 2: Then, you can select several contacts that you want to delete (in this Group application there are no restrictions for contacts that you will delete at once). And when you have finished selecting contacts to delete, select the Choose Action menu bar in the top center of the Group application. Then, please select the Delete Contacts menu to delete the contacts that you selected earlier. Verify your wish to delete these contacts by selecting the Remove from my iPhone menu. Done!
For additional info. If you want to delete all existing contacts at once without exception, you can also use the Groups application. Here is how to delete all contacts with the Groups application.
The first step you have to do is the same, open All Contacts in this application. You also don't have to select contacts one by one on your iPhone or iPad. You can immediately select the Select All menu in the left corner of the application.
The application will automatically be able to automatically select all the contacts on your iPad. Then you just select the Choose Action menu then select Delete Contact. And done! Now the contacts on the Iphone have all been deleted!
And if your goal is to delete all the contacts on your iPhone, there is also an easier way for you to do it and you don't have to use the app at all. What is the way?
3. Delete from iCloud
In fact, you can also immediately delete the entire contact on your iPhone via iCloud. So how do you delete it? Below are the steps you can take to delete a contact via iCloud:
- Step 1: Enter the iCloud Menu. Then, enter the Settings menu, then, enter the iPhone Profile and select the iCloud menu.
- Step 2: If all this time your iPhone is connected to iCloud, then your contacts are also stored on iCloud. To delete all contacts stored on your iCloud, you only need to disable synchronization of contacts in your iCloud.
- Step 3: Swipe or deactivate Contacts from the list of connected applications synchronized on iCloud.
If you have chosen to disable syncing on iCloud and your contacts, then two options will appear, Keep on My iPhone or Delete from My iPhone.
- Step 4: Select Delete from My iPhone and the contacts that you saved on iCloud will be deleted all automatically. Done!
Those are the tips for deleting contacts on iPhone and iPad. And you can also move the contacts that you save to another Android or iPhone to avoid being deleted important contacts.
So, those are the tips for deleting contacts on your iPhone and Ipad. Besides being able to be more effective in storing important contacts, you can also save space on your iCloud. Easy, right? Please try, good luck.
Thank you for reading this article. I hope this article is useful. Don't forget to read other articles on this website.